Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: fop: WARNING: Cannot Find a Base-14 Font (docbook bug?)

I would guess that this is because symbol.font.family is added to
title.font.family as well and titles are bold?

You can inspect your .fo file and find out where exactly bold and
symbol.font.family are mixed, that may clear up if it’s a FO-XSL bug or not?

Bela

On Monday 28 June 2010 17:00:46 you wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 09:29, Bela Hausmann <post@belahausmann.name>
> wrote: ...
>
> >> Isn't it a vector font so that any size can be produced?

> > No. Bold versions of a font aren’t automatically produced out of the
> > normal
>
> Maybe my bug reference was misleading.  The need for bold may be
> happening  behind the scenes in fop, but the warning doesn't say
> anything about needing a bold font, so maybe this is an fop bug after
> all?
>
> Thanks, Bela.
>
> -Tom
>
> Thomas M. Browder, Jr.
> Niceville, Florida
> USA

This is a digitally signed message part.