Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] xslt for source code

I would suggest looking at the following sections in Bob Stayton's excellent reference on DocBook XSL.

On using external code files:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ExternalCode.html

On syntax highlighting:
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/SyntaxHighlighting.html

Regards,
Larry Rowland

-----Original Message-----
From: Sashan Govender [mailto:sashang@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 7:34 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] xslt for source code

Hi

I want to include some source code in C and OCaml in my article. I
plan to use an xinclude to pull in the code from various source code
files. Is this the right approach? I'd also like it displayed with
syntax highlighting. Is using an XSLT stylesheet the way to go? Where
can I find a stylesheet to modify for my needs?

Thanks