Subject: screenshot element/moving List of Figures to the end?

Hi, there,

I'm writing a book which uses a lot of screenshots.

I was wondering.  Does the screenshot element do anything special for
screenshots? (either in print or HTML output)?

It seems I could add images in my imageobject just as easily and not
add the screenshot element, Why then use the screeshot element anyway?

Another question. I'm playing with the idea of  move the List of
Figures to a different position inside the book. Rather than put it in
between the TOC and the content, I'd like to put it after the main
content and before the index.

Can someone get my started about how such a thing might get done? I
can't seem to find anything in the Docbook XSL book about how you
might do this.

Thanks.

--
Robert Nagle