Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] warning: failed to load external entity

I might not be correct on this but I believe that xsltproc expects
olinkdb.xml because there are <olink> tags in your XML. I didn't look
closely at your command line arguments but I expect you can tell
xsltproc to look for it with those also.

Look through your XML for <olinks> and let us know whether or not you
find them.

--

Steve Johnson, Senior Content Developer
Caringo