Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Generating targetset

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 6:18 PM, Dave Pawson <davep@dpawson.co.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 8 Jul 2010 17:41:41 +0200
> Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > As I said, nothing to do with docbook, why are you asking here?
>> > Aren't the xsl-list answers enough for you?
>>
>> For the *exact* same reason there is a xmldepend.xsl as shipped in
>> docbook:
>>
>> http://docbook.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/docbook/trunk/contrib/xsl/xmldepend/
>>
>> I believe there should be "targetset_gen.xsl" for ease of integration
>> of docbook with your build system.
>

> WTF has this to do with docbook?
>
> RTFM? Your xml needs XSLT transformation into docbook.
> Then ask here?

Dave,

  I really respect your work, esp. your fantastic FAQ for XSL. But I
believe you are getting a little irrespectful, being rude will not
help here.
  My goal was to fill in a gap in the docbook package, with regards to
passing dependencies from a build system into XML (the opposite of
xmldepend.xsl).

--
Mathieu