Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Website: is there any additional *short* title foruse in the TOC / left column?

Hi Jochen,

In your layout.xml, you can add titles to tocentries, like this:

        <tocentry filename="am-paris.html" page="am-paris.xml">
          <title>Short title</title>
        </tocentry>

If you add the optional title element a tocentry, it is displayed in the
TOC instead of the title that's in the web page. The tocentry title
doesn't change the title in the web page itself.

HTH,
Denis