Subject: Formatting all instances of profiling text in red

I want all instances of particular profiling elements to display in red
in the PDF. From Stayton's book, I see an example of how to bold text:

<xsl:template match="phrase[@role='genus']">
<xsl:call-template name="inline.boldseq"/>
</xsl:template>

What I think I would do is change it to something like:

<xsl:template match="phrase[@profile.condition='draft']">
<xsl:call-template name="????"/>
</xsl:template>

What is the missing piece? Thanks