Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Formatting all instances of profiling text inred

Thanks to Tom for pointing me in the right direction but it has exposed
another problem.

Here are the blocs I added to our custom FO template:

       <xsl:template match="phrase[@condition='draft']">
          <fo:inline color="red">
          <xsl:apply-templates/>
          </fo:inline>
       </xsl:template>

      <xsl:template match="para[@condition='draft']">
               <fo:inline color="red">
               <xsl:apply-templates/>
               </fo:inline>
      </xsl:template>

In some documents *but not all*, when I process via FOP, I get an exception:

org.apache.fop.fo.ValidationException: Error(Unknown location):
fo:inline is not a valid child element of fo:flow.

The entire exception is huge but that is the root cause. In one case I
can generate a PDF if I have no <para condition="draft"> elements, and
I'm still investigating.

Can someone point me in a direction as to a cause?