Subject: itemizedlist indenting in PDF output

Hello,

I am trying to create a PDF output using a2x from asciidoc => docbook xml => PDF(using dblatex).  I have found that when outputting PDF, the first level of an itemized list will not be indented at all.  I would like to indent this first level but am not sure how to do so.  I have not found a way to do it in my asciidoc source so I am trying to find a way to do it by customizing the docbook XML output of asciidoc, and/or by customizing the docbook styles.

Lists of type orderedlist do have the first level indented.

I am using Ubuntu 10.04, asciidoc 8.5.2, a2x 8.5.2, dblatex 0.2.12-4

If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
-Tim M