Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] dbfo-need height in FOP 1.0

The stylesheets can handle just about anything as long as you're
willing to get in there and customize them.

You may be stuck with using hard page breaks for the table, but I
thought that formal figures are kept together by default, and even if
you disable that, you can use the <?dbfo keep-together="auto" ?> PO.

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PageBreaking.html#KeepTogetherPI

-Sam