Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: DocBook Website / style of the generated HTML

"Jochen Hayek" <Jochen+oasis-open@Hayek.name> said:
> [...]

Thanks for the kind words, Jochen :)

> How can we speed up the re-implementation? :-)

The strategy is to develop a lightweight version first and add new features afterwards. This way, we'll be able to see for ourselves how the code grows along the way. Once the basic version is out, it would be interesting to receive feedback from both other developers and early users.

Kind regards,
SinDoc