Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Help needed testing CJK search support in webhelp

Hi all,

you can find DocBook files in many languages in the Mandriva Linux Documentation SVN at http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/doc/MandrivaLinux/trunk/validated/content/Distrib/

HTH.

Camille.

On 12/08/2010 20:20, Ann-Marie Horcher wrote:
AANLkTikHM22Yxzy0YnRffxQtobpVG_t++q=nDmmSimDQ@mail.gmail.com" type="cite">
I am bi-lingual, and would be able to test the German.  I do not have large docbook files to provide, and would not have time to produce them before deadline.  (Still completing my documentation and cleaning up final bugs)

I read French, but my Chinese is only conversational.