Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] TOC position in the document

Hi (again) Bob.
Well, after some experiments, I came up with an almost working solution.

I copied the template for article (d:article in my case), and inserted a selection before the call to the TOC template (starting at   <xsl:variable name="toc.params">)

<xsl:apply-templates select="d:sect1[@id='first']"/>

Which allows me to only call the generation template on the item I whish.
Then the TOC, and after that, I want to call templates again, but this time without calling the first one.
And here, I am stuck....

<xsl:apply-templates select="d:sect1[@id!='first']"/>

Doesn't work because all my nodes are not sect1 nodes... (I believe at least it's the reason)
So, can someone help me with an xpath that will select everything except the node sect1 with attribute id='first' and its children ?

Thanks a lot in advance
Best regards,
Fabien

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Bob Stayton [mailto:bobs@sagehill.net]
Envoyé : lundi 16 août 2010 21:04
À : Fabien Tillier; docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : Re: [docbook-apps] TOC position in the document

Hi,
To change the order in a book, you would need to customize the template in
fo/division.xsl in the DocBook stylesheets that starts with:

<xsl:template match="book">

This is the line in that template that generates the TOC:

  <xsl:call-template name="make.book.tocs"/>

So put code to process your special content before that.

You will also need to modify the definition of the xsl:variable named "content" to
exclude your special content, otherwise it will be repeated when that variable is
output after the TOC.