Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: html 5, as a target

Dave Pawson [mailto:davep@dpawson.co.uk] wrote:

> > The HTML5 specification isn't scheduled to become a recommendation
> > until 2022.
>
> Where've you seen that Rob?

Going back and re-reading it more carefully, I see that it is more of an estimate provided by one person, so "scheduled" was a misleading term for me to use. Sorry about that. I was thrown by the fact that it's in the official WHATWG FAQ.

But anyway, it is here:

http://wiki.whatwg.org/wiki/FAQ#When_will_HTML5_be_finished.3F

*************************
Rob Cavicchio
Principal Technical Writer & Information Architect
EMC Captiva
Information Intelligence Group
EMC Corporation
3721 Valley Centre Drive, Ste 200
San Diego, CA 92130

P: (858) 320-1208
F: (858) 320-1010
E: rob.cavicchio@emc.com

The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions. Content published here is not read or approved in advance by EMC and does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of EMC.