Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Get total page

Did you look at Bob Stayton's write-up on consecutive page numbers (it includes a bit on "page x of y"):

  http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/PrintHeaders.html#ConsecutivePageNumbers

If you are going to do much with DocBook, Bob's reference is pretty much essential.

Regards,
Larry Rowland

-----Original Message-----
From: rabarivelo solofo [mailto:rabasolofo@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 1:49 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Get total page

Hi all,

I was trying to get the total page of a document(book) for few days but I
couldn't have the result.

I want to have something like 1/4, 2/4...Actually, I have got 1, 2 ,..... just
the page number.

Is there someone who can help me?

My code is as bellow:
    <fo:block>

              <xsl:choose>

                <xsl:when test="$double.sided = 0 and $position ='right'">
                        <fo:page-number/>

                    <xsl:text> of </xsl:text>
                      <fo:flow>
                        <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page"/>

                            <fo:block id="last-page"/>
                        <fo:page-number-citation ref-id="last-page"/>
                        </fo:flow>

                </xsl:when>

                    <xsl:when test="$position ='left'">

                </xsl:when>