Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] JavaHelp index

On 23 août 10, at 07:10, Robert Lucente wrote:

> Why not just use JavaDoc ? What is the value add to use JavaHelp ?

Because JavaDoc is:

> a tool that parses the declarations and documentation comments in a set of source files and produces a set of HTML pages describing the classes, interfaces, constructors, methods, and fields.

http://download.oracle.com/javase/1.5.0/docs/guide/javadoc/index.html

While JavaHelp can be use to integrate a user manual in the application, or I missed something on the way :)

Jean-Christophe Helary
fun: http://mac4translators.blogspot.com
work: http://www.doublet.jp (ja/en > fr)
tweets: http://twitter.com/brandelune