Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] The next formal DocBook-XSL release

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Cramer, David W (David)
<dcramer@motive.com> wrote:
> I'm confident Kasun will have things ready to go by pencils down (August 16), but I don't know what we need to do to be
> integrated into the build. Let me figure that out and get back to you on when we'll be ready.

We're approaching the deadlines for our tentative 1.76.0 release
schedule and I'd like to know if we should shift things around. Our
previous timeline was:

* 27 August 2010: All changes in SVN (code freeze)
* 31 August 2010: 1.76.0 released
* 1 Sept-24 Sept 2010: 1.76.0 bugfixes (only)
* 28 Sept 2010: 1.76.1 released

I'm not able to contribute more than a naive release the current SVN
trunk at the agreed-upon time (sadly the process still consumes many
hours), assuming I can get all of the new outputs to build.

Open questions:
* Have the Summer of Code contributes been merged back into trunk?
* Are there open bugs that must be resolved before 1.76.0 is released?
* Are there significant contributions that people were planning on
making before the end of August that should temporarily delay 1.76.0?

Thanks,
Keith