Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Re: docbook-slides-3.4.0 vs. 1.75.1/slides

Yes. Incomplete. Not usable. Sorry!

Do not use the slides stylesheets in the "xsl-ns" package (which appears to
be called "nwalsh5" on openSUSE). You should use the "xsl" package
(codenamed "nwalsh", I presume).

|  > In the xsl-ns package, the README says:
|
|  > ----------
|  > Note, the stylesheets in the directories listed below
|  > have not yet been converted to use the DocBook
|  > namespace:
|
|  >   slides
|  >   website
|  >   roundtrip
|
|  I certainly trust your word,

Please trust me on this one :-D.
Three components in "xsl-ns" are not yet namespace-aware. I agree that it is
confusing.

Mauritz