Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Server Side Includes for ASP

Hi Daniel,
Your first example works for me when I use xsltproc.  Not clear why it doesn't for
you.

Your second example actually fails when I try to process it with xsltproc.  I get this
error message:

    xsltParseTemplateContent: xslt:text content problem

That isn't surprising, since xsl:text is supposed to contain only text, not elements
like <title>.  I just wonder why you aren't getting that error message.   If you
convert <title> to &lt;title> and the same for the closing tag, then your code works
for me. Or put it in a CDATA:

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
&lt;asp:Content ID="cntHead" ContentPlaceHolderID="cphHeadContent" Runat="Server">
    <![CDATA[<title>Benefits of Flexible Part Feeding</title> ]]>
&lt;/asp:Content>
</xsl:text>

That works for me too.