OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-apps message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] The next formal DocBook-XSL release

Hi Keith,
On the webhelp branch, I have it working so that it builds the java indexer and generates the webhelp docs (which also serve to demonstrate what webhelp output looks like). The one thing I still need to figure out is why the html files in the doc directory are excluded from the distribution (everything else makes it in). 

If you happen to know that off the top of your head, I'd appreciate any hints!

Anyway, assuming I can get that figured out, I'll merge it into the trunk in time to do some testing with the output of the snapshot builds. 


-----Original Message-----
From: Keith Fahlgren [mailto:abdelazer@gmail.com] 
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2010 12:33 AM
To: Cramer, David W (David)
Cc: Bob Stayton; Docbook Apps
Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] The next formal DocBook-XSL release


On Sun, Aug 1, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Cramer, David W (David)
<dcramer@motive.com> wrote:
> I'm confident Kasun will have things ready to go by pencils down (August 16), but I don't know what we need to do to be
> integrated into the build. Let me figure that out and get back to you on when we'll be ready.

We're approaching the deadlines for our tentative 1.76.0 release
schedule and I'd like to know if we should shift things around. Our
previous timeline was:

* 27 August 2010: All changes in SVN (code freeze)
* 31 August 2010: 1.76.0 released
* 1 Sept-24 Sept 2010: 1.76.0 bugfixes (only)
* 28 Sept 2010: 1.76.1 released

I'm not able to contribute more than a naive release the current SVN
trunk at the agreed-upon time (sadly the process still consumes many
hours), assuming I can get all of the new outputs to build.

Open questions:
* Have the Summer of Code contributes been merged back into trunk?
* Are there open bugs that must be resolved before 1.76.0 is released?
* Are there significant contributions that people were planning on
making before the end of August that should temporarily delay 1.76.0?


[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]