Subject: [docbook-apps] result-document() replacing chunking?

Hi all,

Are there any efforts underway to replace the chunking mechanism using in the Norm Walsh docbook xsl with updated scripts using result-document()?

I suppose the real question is “is anybody porting the publishing scripts to XSLT 2.0?”

My CMS can handle result-document(), but the chunking mechanism baffles it. Looking at a rather large rewrite.

Thanks,

Jeff.