Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Can XOM's XIncludeDriver use an XML catalog?

It seems like it should be possible. See
http://markmail.org/message/5p2rw3oxhrcewvft.

One of the constructors of the Builder class takes an XMLReader argument:
http://www.xom.nu/apidocs/nu/xom/Builder.html

So you could try something like this in XIncludeDriver.java:

import org.apache.xml.resolver.tools.ResolvingXMLReader;

Builder builder = new Builder(new ResolvingXMLReader());

Mauritz