Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Contents of CVS $Id$

Hi,

I am trying to include some "sub-headings" in the table of contents of a book using bridgehead elements. The sub-headings are formatted as desired but there is no entry in the TOC. I generated the fo file using:
 xsltproc -o mybook.fo  --stringparam bridgehead.in.toc "1"  ....
Is there any other way to include specific headings in a TOC?

I am using docbook-xsl-1.73.2 stylesheets.

Thanks in advance.

- Diane Larin