Subject: using db2epub.py with 1.76x?

It just occurred to me that I will (hopefully soon) be trying to use
the 1.76.x versions of the epub stylesheet.

I'm assuming that the ruby script will run whatever the latest xsl
will be. Can I assume that the python script will NOT work with 1.76.x
until it has been updated too?

(Currently my project files and the customization layer are in My
Docs, while all the stylesheets are in the Oxygen frameworks
directory. I'm assuming that the python script is relying on internal
libraries and not the Oxygen framework files to figure out which
epub.xsl to use).

Keith, do you know anything?

rj

--