Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook-dev] DocBook-XSL 1.76.0-RC1 forpreliminary testing

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Mimil Mimil <mimilowns@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

we are currently working on this issue with David, but we didn't had a look at optimizing lucene jars. I think we will have something soon, we stay you tunned when it is working and commited.

That's good to hear. I've used Maven for nearly a year for building, and have a fair knowledge about it. So I could help too, if you all need a helping hand!

Thanks
--Kasun

Regards,
Cedric,