Subject: [OT] ePub cover sizes

This guide might not contain the most current information, but it's a start.
http://www.zorba.us/?page_id=676

I think I read somewhere that the latest version of kindlegen is
accepting 128 K image files.... (I suspect that it means that Kindle3
is accepting that.

Liz Castro's  latest book EPUB Straight to the Point doesn't really
address much about images, but she does say that if you want an image
to fill up an Ipad, it needs to be exactly 600x860.

"Because 600x860 is the size of the usable space on a large iBooks
page, magic images fill that page, effectively creating a page break.
Most ereaders will resize automatically for smaller pages."

(Of course, she is only talking about the ipad).

rj

--
Robert Nagle

htpt://www.robertnagle.info