Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Olink logic between different trunk/branchesfolders of documentation (several projects)

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:34 AM, Eduard Tibet <eduard.tibet@i-free.com> wrote:

> I have a general question regarding olinks logic in (and between) multiple projects with trunk/branches folders.

I wasn't able to completely understand the details of your problem.
However, I have never put the directory structure of my source files
into an olink sitemap. I have always constructed the olink sitemap so
it reflects the directories in which I deliver the output files. It
never matters when I branch the source files.

Do you have a reason for keeping the Subversion directory structure in
your links? Are you delivering the output files in the same
directories that you use for versioning the source files?

Sorry if I missed the point here. Good luck.

Peter Desjardins