Subject: Callout Bug breaks lines in <programlisting>

Title: Callout Bug breaks lines in <programlisting>

Hello List,

I would like to use callouts to mark up code examples but when I put callout bugs into the program listing, they do a line break. I expected the bugs to appear at the end of a line of code without breaking. Is there  something that I need to customize – or not customize - here to prevent this line break from happening.

My environment is Oxygen XML, Saxon 6.5.5 and FOP 1.0 and I am using Unicode callouts. XML and XSL samples.

<! – XML à

<programlisting>

public void SimpleGet()
{

    IList
&lt;ICompanyDescription> companyDescriptions = connector.CompanyDescriptions; <co xml:id="IAtomLoadCoList" linkends="LoadGetList"/>

<!—XSL à

<xsl:attribute-set name="monospace.verbatim.properties">

<xsl:attribute name="font-family">Lucida Sans Typewriter</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="font-size">9pt</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="keep-together.within-column">always</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="line-height">11pt</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="margin-left">0mm</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="start-indent">0mm</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="linefeed-treatment">preserve</xsl:attribute>

<xsl:attribute name="wrap-option">wrap</xsl:attribute>

</xsl:attribute-set>

Many Thanks,

Scott

Scott Speights

Technical Writer

Haufe-Lexware GmbH & Co. KG

Munzinger Str. 9, D-79111 Freiburg

Tel. +49 761 898-5313

E-Mail: scott.speights@haufe-lexware.com

Internet: http://www.haufe-lexware.com

Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz und Registergericht Freiburg, HRA 4408

Komplementäre: Haufe-Lexware Verwaltungs GmbH,

Sitz und Registergericht Freiburg, HRB 5557; Martin Laqua

Geschäftsführung: Isabel Blank, Birte Hackenjos, Jörg Frey,

Matthias Mühe, Markus Reithwiesner, Joachim Rotzinger, Dr. Carsten Thies

Beiratsvorsitzende: Andrea Haufe