Subject: Sidebar title stripped from HTML output

Title: Sidebar title stripped from HTML output

Hello List,

When I render my docbook to HTML the sidebar titles are stripped out of the output. I am using sidebar titles as a type of section header in my documents because I am nesting <section> elements. How can I get my sidebar titles to appear for HTML? Many thanks for any help on this.

Best, Scott

Scott Speights

Technical Writer

Haufe-Lexware GmbH & Co. KG

Munzinger Str. 9, D-79111 Freiburg

Tel. +49 761 898-5313

E-Mail: scott.speights@haufe-lexware.com

Internet: http://www.haufe-lexware.com

Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz und Registergericht Freiburg, HRA 4408

Komplementäre: Haufe-Lexware Verwaltungs GmbH,

Sitz und Registergericht Freiburg, HRB 5557; Martin Laqua

Geschäftsführung: Isabel Blank, Birte Hackenjos, Jörg Frey,

Matthias Mühe, Markus Reithwiesner, Joachim Rotzinger, Dr. Carsten Thies

Beiratsvorsitzende: Andrea Haufe