Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Extra dot (.) at the end of each section number ...docbook 1.74.3 in PDF report

The dot is part of the system of generated text.  You can customize that using the local.l10n.xml parameter as described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomGentext.html

In this case, you want the l:template with name="section" and within the l:context with name="title-numbered".

From: Bela Patel
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2010 7:33 PM

Hi,
 I am using Docbook version 1.74.3.
I am getting extra dot at the end of each section number in the PDF report.

For example:

->I have something like this in my PDF report:

1. section1
    1.1. section A
    1.2. section B
    1.3. sectionC
2. section2
    2.1. section A
    2.2. section B
    2.3. sectionC

->I want something like this in my PDF report (notice that I dont want dot at the end of each section number e.g Instead of 1.1. sectionA, I want 1.1 sectionA):

1 section1
    1.1 section A
    1.2 section B
    1.3 sectionC