Subject: Re: Want "Table of Contents" in HTML Chunked Headers [SOLVED]

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 09:29, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
> I want my headers on every html page (except the first) to show this:
>
> row 1:                                             page title
> row 2:            prev                            Table of Contents
>                       next
>
> I have successfully gotten the footer showing "Table of Contents"
> instead of 'Home" by following Bob Stayton's instructions in his book.

It's probably not the best solution, but it seems to work.  I
discovered an unused param at the top of the header.navigation
template which I hardwired:

  <xsl:param name="nav.context">toc</xsl:param>

That made all pages but the first show my TOC link in the center cell
of the second row from the top.  I'm sure Bob can make it cleaner and
prettier, but I'm happy for now.

Regards,

-Tom

Thomas M. Browder, Jr.