Subject: Programlising question

Title: Programlising question

Hello All,

I need to format large pieces of code in my documents that are longer than one page.

When the message in the program listing reaches the end of the page, it doesn’t break but disappears into the bottom margin. Is there a good way to get <programlisting> to break pages – like <para> - automatically?

Thanks, Scott

Scott Speights

Technical Writer

Haufe-Lexware GmbH & Co. KG

Munzinger Str. 9, D-79111 Freiburg

Tel. +49 761 898-5313

E-Mail: scott.speights@haufe-lexware.com

Internet: http://www.haufe-lexware.com

Kommanditgesellschaft, Sitz und Registergericht Freiburg, HRA 4408

Komplementäre: Haufe-Lexware Verwaltungs GmbH,

Sitz und Registergericht Freiburg, HRB 5557; Martin Laqua

Geschäftsführung: Isabel Blank, Birte Hackenjos, Jörg Frey,

Matthias Mühe, Markus Reithwiesner, Joachim Rotzinger, Dr. Carsten Thies

Beiratsvorsitzende: Andrea Haufe