Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] xhtml/docbook.xsl performance

What version of the stylesheets are you using?

Maybe the following can help. The performance of the gentext/localization
machinery was improved recently. The improvements are available in
DocBook-XSL from version 1.76.

Here is a thread where this was discussed:
http://www.mail-archive.com/docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org/msg13862.html.

Mauritz