Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Customazion layer

Indeed, it is not possible for one customization layer to output both FO and HTML.  The customization would have to import fo/docbook.xsl or html/docbook.xsl, but not both.  And xsl:import cannot be made conditional with xsl:choose, so there is no way to select one or the other at runtime.

Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 12:06 AM

Hi,

it is better to have different customization layers for the different output files. We have also different languages and there we have different and common parts for
one output format. The main cust file is custHtml_de and this includes cust_Html which contains all modifications for our Html output independent from the language.

Best regards
Steffen