Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] titelpage, title spec file, subtitle

Hi Lwam,
If you use the titlepage spec mechanism, you will get a title page that has no footer
and page number, as it uses the page master named 'titlepage' in FO output.  That
mechanism is suitable for creating a simple title page.  I'm not clear why it didn't
work for you.  Perhaps if you described what you tried, we could get it to work for
you.

Or you could customize the titlepage layout yourself, as described here:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/TitlePagePrint.html#TitlepageTableLayout

When you customize the template named "book.titlepage.recto" for FO output, the
stylesheet will still create a page-sequence using the 'titlepage' page-master, and
then insert the content you provide in that template.  That example uses an fo:table
for layout, but you can just use fo:blocks as well.

From: "Lwam Berhane" <berhane@punkt.de>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 1:54 AM

Hey everybody!

I tried to get the titlepage customazing for both the html and fo
output, but i
don't.(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/HTMLTitlePage.html#TitlePageElems)

Can I overwrite the default titlepage? Or should I create an external
titlepage.xml and include this titlepage.xml into my entire document?

On top of that I need to customize the subtitle in my document!

My aim: To get a simple titlepage with title, subtitle and a logo below
them.A titlepage without footer and pagenumber!

Best regards, Lwam
--
Gruß Lwam Berhane

punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a             Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe             info@punkt.de    http://punkt.de/
AG Mannheim 108285          Gf: Jürgen Egeling