Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Seeking Recommendation for Good CSS Reference

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 07:07, Kirill Churin <reflexing@reflexing.ru> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 5:14 PM, Tom Browder <tom.browder@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I am now fine tuning my DB source to produce both pdf and html.
>>
>> pdf is looking pretty good but I need some CSS help and wonder if
>> there is one book or reference folks use, especially for the
>> Firefox/IE browsers.
> I wish my PDF looking better than HTML :)

Maybe we can help--I've learned a lot from the helpful list members
here.  IMHO, SVG graphics are the way to go with my DocBook tool
chain, and I've found several ways to get from my PostScript source to
SVG.

My tools (on Linux Ubuntu 10.10, 64-bit):

  DB docbook-xsl-ns-1.76.1
  xsltproc
  Apache fop 1.0

> As web developer I prefer using CSS specification
> itself: http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/
> And this useful page for quick searching: http://www.w3.org/2009/cheatsheet/

Thanks for the cheat sheet link.

Regards,