Subject: RE: Long lines in HTML source code output.

I'm pretty sure that using this parameter will work:
<xsl:param name="chunker.output.indent">no</xsl:param>

Change it to "yes" and it should work  (for chunked output at least).

http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/chunker.output.indent.html

**********************

Subject: Long lines in HTML source code output.

    * From: Grant Taylor <gtaylor@riverviewtech.net>
    * To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
    * Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:29:27 -0600

Is there a way to have DocBook wrap long lines of HTML generated from
html/profile-docbook.xls?

(Maybe it's just me, but from my background as a postmaster, really long
lines are bad mojo and I like to avoid them if I can.)

I don't really care if the lines are wrapped at some arbitrary length (<
1024 characters) or if every HTML tag is on a new line.  I'd just like
to avoid the really long lines.

Thanks in advance.

Grant. . . .

--