Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Long lines in HTML source code output.

On 12/21/10 02:47, Lwam Berhane wrote:
> Hi Taylor!

Hi Lwam.

> If I understand your problem...are you talking about line breaks?
> Or rather line breaks in a e.g. programlisting?

No.

I think I understand programlisting and I'm fairly sure that is not what
I'm after.  -  At least I don't think so.

Suppose that I have DocBook (XML) source that would generate (process
XML in to HTML) the following line of HTML:

Where as I would rather the lines be something like this HTML (leading
white space optional):

   <head>
     <title>Example</title>
   </head>

This way if I have an article that is many (large) paragraphs long, I
don't end up with HTML source that one line of thousands of characters
long.  Rather I end up with multiple shorter lines.

Grant. . . .