Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] RE: Long lines in HTML source code output.

On 12/21/10 06:28, Robert Nagle wrote:
> I'm pretty sure that using this parameter will work:
> <xsl:param name="chunker.output.indent">no</xsl:param>
>
> Change it to "yes" and it should work  (for chunked output at least).
>
> http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/html/chunker.output.indent.html

Thank you Robert.

After a little bit of work, I got things working close enough to what I
wanted.

(I say close enough because I don't understand why some lines have
multiple HTML tags on them.  But that doesn't really matter because my
initial objective has been achieved.  So I'm good.)

Thanks again.

Grant. . . .