Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Modifying content of epub mimetype file

On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 12:37 PM, redlettucemail
<redlettucemail@mailscan.acenet.net.au> wrote:
> I'm using v 1.76 of the stylesheets and invoking Saxon 6.5.5 with oXygen
> Editor v12.

Thank you for clarifying. The XSLT itself does not produce the
mimetype file. It is produced by the larger program that invokes the
XSLT and bundles the results into a valid EPUB (oXygen, in this case).
Because of this, I think you'll have the best luck researching this
issue in the oXygen support/forums/whatever. I have not heard of this
issue from others creating EPUBs using oXygen, but haven't tested
version 12 recently myself.

Regards,
Keith