Subject: DocBook tool chain and the Mac

I'm seriously considering replacing my ancient laptop PC (dual boot
Linux and Windows) with a MacBook.

My tool chain is gnu emacs w/ nxml mode, saxon, oXygen, RenderX, jing,
trang, xmllint, and make. I currently run all of these tools on Linux.

Do any of you who use a Mac have any recommendations or warnings about
setting up these tools or using this tool chain on the Mac?

Thanks,
Dick Hamilton
XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators