Subject: Escape DTD snippet

Hello,

I really enjoy writing specifications with DocBook, currently using
dblatex for transformation to PDF.

I searched for a possibility to quote DTD snippets that aren't parsed
but integrated "as is". I didn't find some appropriate hints.

  <quote><!ELEMENT foo (bar)></quote>

Is there a possibility to put some "escape" around the DTD snippet?

  <programlisting> doesn't help.

  <textdata> doesn't fit. I don't snip from DTD files, but from a Word
  Document with DTD comments.

If there is an XSLT opportunity I will switch to the XSL toolchain.

Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

read you ...
Susi