Subject: Re: [docbook] calculating with xslt for an offer

Hi Wolfgang!

Thanks for your help!the calculating for my offer works. But now I tried
this, which did not work:

1. some titles get the attribute "version" with different values of an
offer.
like this:
	<section>
	  <title version=300>
		.
		.
		.

These sections with the title version=300 are included in an article.

2. I changed the old xslt to this:

version="1.0" xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
xmlns:s6hl="http://net.sf.xslthl/ConnectorSaxon6";
xmlns:saxon6="http://icl.com/saxon"; xmlns:xslthl="http://xslthl.sf.net";
extension-element-prefixes="s6hl xslthl"
exclude-result-prefixes="xslthl" xmlns:db="http://docbook.org/ns/docbook";>
- <xsl:template match="db:article">
<section>
<title>Zusammenfassung</title>
- <informaltable>
- <tgroup cols="2">
- <tbody>
- <xsl:for-each select="db:section">
- <row>
- <entry>
- <para>
   <xsl:value-of select="./db:title" />
   </para>
   </entry>
- <entry>
- <para>
   <xsl:value-of select="./db:title/@version" />
   </para>
   </entry>
   </row>
   </xsl:for-each>
- <row>
- <entry>
- <para>
   <xsl:value-of select="'Summe'" />
   </para>
   </entry>
- <entry>
- <para>
   <xsl:value-of select="sum(db:section/db:title/@version)" />
   </para>
   </entry>
   </row>
   </tbody>
   </tgroup>
   </informaltable>
</section>
   </xsl:template>
   </xsl:stylesheet>

3. the result of the calculating should be shown wheter in the article
or in an special xml-file.

Thnaks in advance, Lwam