Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] mediaobject, image with two sizes?

Hello,

> Input, mediaobject containing imageobject, a jpg graphic.
> I'd like (if it's possible) to have a 'moderate' size image
> that fits the screen, say 800x600.
> Then, at user action to 'expand' that to full size, say 2000x1500 or
> something greater than screen size.

I'd suggest keeping two versions of the image.
The larger can be displayed:
1) using the basic URL link (in the same/new tab/window)
2) as overlay using lightbox javascript libraries
http://leandrovieira.com/projects/jquery/lightbox/
3) as replacement of the original image (java script manipulation of the
original HTML code)
4) ...

All this requires customizations of the process.image template.

Regards,

Jan