Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problems with indexterms in HtmlHelp

Are you running hhc on a Windows machine, or under WINE on Debian? I had a similar problem when running hhc under WINE. I solved it by configuring WINE like this:
  1. Get a copy of itircl.dll, itss.dll, itcc.dll, and hhctrl.ocx using the information from http://code.google.com/p/htmlhelp/wiki/HHW4Wine (you can see me asking about this problem if you look in the comments on that page).
  2. Set the WINEDLLOVERRIDES environment variable to: "itircl=native;itss=native;itcc=native;hhctrl.ocx=native"
  3. Copy all the files in step 1 to [wine_prefix]/drive_c/windows/system32
  4. Run the following commands, in order: