Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problems with indexterms in HtmlHelp

Have you tried doing this with a completely fresh wineprefix? You can create a new one by setting the WINEPREFIX environment variable to a new writable directory somewhere and running a random windows program to install files to the prefix. Then follow the steps.

I wish I had further advice, but I'm not sure I can offer much beyond that.

-Sam