Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] several title-elements on the titlepage

Hi Bob!

It works perfect!But I do not know where the page after the titlepage
comes from. It is a page repeating the elements of the titlepage but
unordered. In the attachment there is a example (png). I use book as
rootelement, then chapter and sections, nothing in between. How can I
turn off this page?

Best regards, Lwam

--
Gruß Lwam Berhane

punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a             Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe             info@punkt.de    http://punkt.de/
AG Mannheim 108285          Gf: Jürgen Egeling

titleProblem.PNG