Subject: Round trip style sheets

Hello,

I am currentl working with the round-trip style sheets by converting
Word 2010 documents into WordML 2003 documents and transforming with the
round trip style sheets. My testing shows that there is pretty good
support for paragraphs, tables, figures and lists but I noticed that "MS
Word Headings" don't get converted to sections and chapters. (important
to note: I have a German MS Word)

Do the  current style sheets support creating sections or is this
something that I have to do myself by writing my own templates?

Also, Is there any work planned for supporting transformations with
OOXML? Sorry in advance if I missed any posts about this.

Thanks,
  Scott