Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Auto-generating an index

On Fri, Feb 4, 2011 at 07:01, Thomas Schraitle <tom_schr@web.de> wrote:
> Hi,
> Why not using a XSLT stylesheet? In that case you can just add your
> indexterms to whatever elements you need.
> As you have to go through it anyway, you can just add some
> condition="noidx" as I've suggested in one of my last mails.

I probably don't understand what you are doing, Tom (and xslt is
daunting to me), it looks to me like you are transforming a word or
short phrase that is already marked up (I assume by elements you mean
xml tags).  I'm trying to add DB markup to small chunks of long runs
of text such as inside <para></para> elements.

Best,

-Tom