Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Auto-generating an index

  http://dropbox.com/u/18447611/make_index_markup.pl

> Maybe any restriction in our network policy is the cause for this.

It's possible, Robert.  I don't have any problems from my home computer.

Can someone else please see if the file is accessible?

BTW, I just had a eureka moment early this morning and believe I know
how to advance work on the index maker.

Best regards,

-Tom

Tom Browder